This project serves mothers and babies in South East Asia where a member of a related organisation does training and education in maternal and infant health.
- Midwifery mentorship and upskilling
- Training for Village Birth Attendants
- Womens Health Education among minority ethnic groups
- Breastfeeding education and individual support for breastfeeding mothers
- Training on supporting survivors of rape and sexual abuse through labour and birth
Your gifts will help with buying supplies and equipment for maternal and child health and enable the running of workshops for women, birth attendants and midwives in country.
Please note that all donations are processed by Wycliffe Bible Translators Australia.
If we receive extra funds, this will go towards next year’s target.